Show off your Peas!

ep.gif
a couple weeks.. I would die,it was so hard for me to leave my birds when my DH was in the hospital all those times but I did come home and see them every 3 to days so I could check on things and get cleaned up so I could go back.

Yeah it's been really strange. I had to move for school and now there's no access (because of floods) to where my parents live with the birds, so it could be a while. But my parents tell me they heard one of them start yelling!

My first hatched here Patch has turned into quite the puppy, he will follow me any where, yesterday I was making rounds and all of a sudden I hear him a calling me way back in the woods, I stood and waited till he got to where we were and we contined our walk.
I have never tried to handle my wee peas I hatched but all of them will jump up in my lap and that can be as many as 20 at a time.. I fear I am in for some deep doo doo when they get growed up. but for now we are learning about each other.

Patches mom Apple

Patch and his hatch mates.

Snickers and the wee peas

Last edited:
So many peachicks!! Zazouse are you going to keep them all? Apple is pretty.

No , I sold 24 wee peas this year and a breeding trio, so I hope to do the same with some of these in a couple more years, I love raising them up more than anything but I have always been that way with birds, I just love watching all the changes they go threw then I like to move them out and start over.

No , I sold 24 wee peas this year and a breeding trio, so I hope to do the same with some of these in a couple more years, I love raising them up more than anything but I have always been that way with birds, I just love watching all the changes they go threw then I like to move them out and start over.

That sounds like a pretty good system. I like it when the peachicks are half way grown. At that size they are silly and fun to watch and they don't cry as much. Although I do like it when they are small enough to sleep in my hair.

Back
Top Bottom