Show off your Peas!

DW wants a black bird with white eyes.

I have not seen a charcoal white eye male in person, but a friend of mine has and he said it looked almost like a black bird with white eyes. You might want to check those out, might make a nice B-day gift one day. Personally I'm wondering how close a bronze black shoulder white eye would be?

I have not seen a charcoal white eye male in person, but a friend of mine has and he said it looked almost like a black bird with white eyes. You might want to check those out, might make a nice B-day gift one day. Personally I'm wondering how close a bronze black shoulder white eye would be?

Charcoal white eye, 2013 hatch at Leggs, $900
Charcoal Black Shoulder 2013 hatch $600

I don't think she will be getting a "What? another **** peacock!"

If that is you in your avatar you look pretty young , you got time, i was in my 50's when i got started with peas
wink.png
i hope i can out live them so we can grow old togeather.

Are these peas following you? How many do you have? BEAUTIFUL!

Hey guys im gunna want a white or bs or green or blue or any kind of pea chick next year and ill prob need shipping but i want a baby for breeding i would rather a female but a male would be ok also but I would like to know someone for next year so if anybody will have any babies next year I'll buy one

Hey guys im gunna want a white or bs or green or blue or any kind of pea chick next year and ill prob need shipping but i want a baby for breeding i would rather a female but a male would be ok also but I would like to know someone for next year so if anybody will have any babies next year I'll buy one

Why wait? Come on over to the house and I'll hook you up.

I'm in Idaho so I might be able to hook you up with a blue peachick. Not entirely sure if I'm aloud to ship or not.

Allowed ? I just got through shipping 8 keets to Calif they were 2 days to 1 week old so you can ship babies. Make sue that they have food and are hydrated in case their is a delay as there was in my case. I secured a sliced cumcumber sliced long ways and feed in a secured bowl. Adult birds have to be tested for diseases.

Back
Top Bottom