Show off your Peas!

Beautiful dog!!! Here's a pic of my London. He's still got lots to learn but we're getting along well with him.

So glad he is doing well, he is such a handsome fella, just gotta get threw the puppy hood
wink.png

morning everyone..its ten degrees here...going out to the pens to keep working...check out the progress below in blue...
thanks again..n have a nice day
thanks for all the support

Good heavens, birdman!
Wish I had you around here. My first handyman said he was not going to put the birdpen where my dog could get to it, and I got real frustrated with him. He was a family friend so I couldn't say too much!

I would love to have someone like you around. My poor birdies just have what me and my sis have been able to throw together.

Good luck in building!

Love the pics, everyone.

Looks like London is at that ornery leggy stage. That's the stage where we couldn't hang clothes on the line, he just knew those things flapping in the breeze were for him!

thanks I got the two end walls and inner walls covered with wire...out to do the outside big walls...then on to the doors...hopefully I get them done...this is taking forever

Dylansmom I think that Peep is a hen. She lost all of the color in her neck except a small area on the back of her neck. She looks like my other BS hens

Back
Top Bottom