Show off your Peas!

For me it's only a 50% spalding because feathers of the neck are just beginning to change .Here you can see every feathers one by one  ( By the blue peacock we don't see every feather only a blue mass!).
With over green blood each pen will have an eye more and more visible.
Now the name is High %tage spalding because with all the new mutations only a few of them are emerald .... blue and green mix .

The emerald spaulding nomenclature is well overused in my area for less superior birds.

Gerald Barker

Thanks! Yes the Javas and Imperators are very similar looking. The Burmese are easier to identify. Imperators look more golden-green to me while Javas are just more green. Both will have bright wings, but the Javas get a very solid, bright electric blue-green shine. The Imperators have nice wings too, but the blue isn't as solid and bright and you don't see as much of that green in the blue like you do with the Javas.

I really like this image by Friedrich Esser comparing the three subspecies:

Thanks! Yes the Javas and Imperators are very similar looking. The Burmese are easier to identify. Imperators look more golden-green to me while Javas are just more green. Both will have bright wings, but the Javas get a very solid, bright electric blue-green shine. The Imperators have nice wings too, but the blue isn't as solid and bright and you don't see as much of that green in the blue like you do with the Javas. I really like this image by Friedrich Esser comparing the three subspecies:
Great info and pics. Thank you again Minx. Gerald Barker

Starting to warm back up.

Very nice peas! I know that this is not related to peafowl in anyway but I still feel like sharing. I finally got my braces off after 23 months, 2 days before my 18th birthday! Fortunately for me they won't be in my next driver's license photo!
First day I got braces.

Now!

Very nice peas! I know that this is not related to peafowl in anyway but I still feel like sharing. I finally got my braces off after 23 months, 2 days before my 18th birthday! Fortunately for me they won't be in my next driver's license photo!
LL
First day I got braces. Now!
In your 1st pic, your left front tooth looks like a spaulding as I see blue,
1f602.png
. Great pre and post pics and thank you for sharing. Tell your ortho he/she did a great job and tell your parents they did too.
1f44d.png
Gerald Barker

In your 1st pic, your left front tooth looks like a spaulding as I see blue,
1f602.png
. Great pre and post pics and thank you for sharing. Tell your ortho he/she did a great job and tell your parents they did too.
1f44d.png

Gerald Barker

Just wait until Tuesday! Next week is National FFA Week and Tuesday is Animal Tuesday. As the name suggests dress up like an animal. I'm going to try for the Indian Blue look but if I can't get my hair to fan like crest feathers than I'm going to go with Green peacock. I'm going to be using hair dye and face paint.

Back
Top Bottom