Show off your Peas!

I am with you, Zaz! I seldom trust Drs. I am old enough that I have seen what my parents and siblings have had to go through and I have to be on deaths door before I will go (ie: kidney stones). Besides, have you heard all the side effects from the meds they want to give you??? I have turned to holistic meds and preventative care.
Uh, know about that shoulder pain. I love to sleep on my side but my shoulders scream me awake! Ain't getting old great?
sickbyc.gif

I feel for ya! We will just age gracefully together.
hugs.gif
ea meds are the worst, i have one foot with a horrible bunion, it got so painful i finely gave in and went to the doc, i wanted surgery to make it stop hurting and all he could tell me was it is gonna look so good, you will be able to wear heals.. i was like but is it gonna stop the pain and will it come back still all i got is how good it was gonna look,
th.gif
good greef i had that darn thing for 40 years i kinda got use to the way it looks
barnie.gif
I was insulted
lau.gif

Getting old is great IMO cause things are wraped up, no bills except eletric now just waiting for DH to retire so he can enjoy it more here like i do.

Last edited:
LOL I know about the bunion! Mine is still behaving itself for now.

I wish getting old did not hurt so much. I would have had all those pea pens finished by now if I did not hurt or feel bad so often. I suppose I should eat right but I prefer to spend my time figuring out the best diet for the birds and not myself.

Lucky you, no bills. I will owe to the grave, I am sure.

LOL I know about the bunion! Mine is still behaving itself for now.

I wish getting old did not hurt so much. I would have had all those pea pens finished by now if I did not hurt or feel bad so often. I suppose I should eat right but I prefer to spend my time figuring out the best diet for the birds and not myself.

Lucky you, no bills. I will owe to the grave, I am sure.
Yea now that i got control of what i do and not doing for others my bunion is being nice to me.
I been taking supplements for my shoulders and joints and they work wonders as long as i don't do the wrong things.. same with my back whereas before i hurt all the time, shoulders would just pop out of socket , now they stay where they belong pretty much.
A body getting old sucks but i love the age i am now, no kids,bills .. enjoying life before my time is up.

Back
Top Bottom