Show off your Red sex-links!! [[pictures included]] !! (:

Pics
Miss Prudence Cluckworth says, "It's all about ME!!"

pru.jpg

"I am da QUEEN! Don't ruffle da royal feathers!"

69882_507175975995622_2091702142_n.jpg

"My goodness, it's hard being the star of everything, but, well, someone's got to do it!"

156079_507175082662378_2038956264_n.jpg

Thank you, Nab and Jacob! Prudence is actually a rescue. If you visited my yard, Pru would race madly up to you, insisting on giving you her happiest greeting. I can not believe how wonderfully friendly this breed is!
love.gif

Thank you, Nab and Jacob! Prudence is actually a rescue. If you visited my yard, Pru would race madly up to you, insisting on giving you her happiest greeting. I can not believe how wonderfully friendly this breed is!
love.gif
After having some semi-wild bantams, the friendliness of the RSL really surprised me too!

My RSL are like cats, cluck real loud when they want a treat and follow me around and peck my jeans, if I squat down ,Forget it; their on my lap, back and shoulders!! and my 2 leghorns too, I must spoil them lol

Pic #2: Are you feeding them raw egg? Scrambled egg is a good protein supplement but feeding raw eggs will almost certainly get them into egg eating.
I used to feed them it but I found out that you aren't supposed to so I stopped.

Back
Top Bottom