Show off your Red sex-links!! [[pictures included]] !! (:

Pics
CMOMvery impressive breeding pens......im very impressed!!! and very jelous...I absolutely Love what you have goin on!!! I wish we lived closer ...... :)

Here are my two girls
1) Big Red Hen aka Mother Clucker - she is the ruler of the roost and can be a major b-word

2) Worrywart - Got her name because she freaks out over any little thing. Do they make chicken prozac?

CMOMvery impressive breeding pens......im very impressed!!! and very jelous...I absolutely Love what you have goin on!!! I wish we lived closer ...... :)

This has been an in progress for many years. Since those pictures were taken we have added 3 more coops and a chicken tractor.

Here is the tractor. The wheels go up and store on the top. I also use it as a brooder.

and one of the new coops. We made it moveable.

Here is my RSL, Blanche Nevercreaux (actually she's Blanche II because the first one did "creaux" LOL) She's 24 weeks and laying almost every day.

HHHHHolllyyy SHSHSHSH$%....lol I named my rsl after the golden girls too lol!!!!

Here's our two sex-links. With their leghorn friends.
lol redneck chickens....love it!!
Yeah gotta love it!

More of our flock of 8:

^^^Look out for Spike, our giant rooster, he's been known to lop off human heads.

...and the gang. We are getting about 14 eggs/week now, they are all 19 weeks. Eggspecting to be over-run with eggs in another month.

2 white leghorns, 2 sex-links, 2 New Hampshires and 2 Silver Laced Wynadottes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom