Show off your Red sex-links!! [[pictures included]] !! (:

Pics
LOL. Have you seen my coop? My daughter and I are practically going overboard with the theme. My chickens have a lanai :)
OOOOOOOO.....MMMMMMMM......GGGGGGGGG

I just saw it.... I think im gonna passout LOL.... I LOVE THE THEME!!! My GF and I watch the golden girls EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, I have the DVDs of all the seasons (it cost a pretty penny) then I found out I could DVR it grrrr, LOL I think i wanna live in your coop lol....Now you gotta add the wicker couch lol ...I ove the lanai andthe shades and the flowers EVERYThING hahah... This is my Blanche

Ma's in the background lol/....

You need to give them a kitchen table lol

Aldo

Last edited:
OOOOOOOO.....MMMMMMMM......GGGGGGGGG I just saw it.... I think im gonna passout LOL.... I LOVE THE THEME!!! My GF and I watch the golden girls EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, I have the DVDs of all the seasons (it cost a pretty penny) then I found out I could DVR it grrrr, LOL I think i wanna live in your coop lol....Now you gotta add the wicker couch lol ...I ove the lanai andthe shades and the flowers EVERYThING hahah... This is my Blanche Ma's in the background lol/.... You need to give them a kitchen table lol Aldo
So thrilled that someone is as nuts as me :) I may do a wicker couch mural along the back wall. Ah the inspiration you've given me!

Here are my girls, now 15 weeks old. And this is their new friend. He is a 6 week old RIR cockerel. How long should I leave him in the cage until he's safe to be with the big girls. I tried it once but they chased and pecked him.

Here are my girls, now 15 weeks old. And this is their new friend. He is a 6 week old RIR cockerel. How long should I leave him in the cage until he's safe to be with the big girls. I tried it once but they chased and pecked him.

When he is about the same size as they are. There will be some pecking as they establish their new pecking order.

Back
Top Bottom