Show off your roosters

This is my current Roo, Blue. He is obviously an EE with an Ameraucana background and whatever else in his lineage! He is
giving me quite a few blue and lavender type babies right now. And is throwing into them the things I like. I absolutely love the wide variety of genetics you can play with which EE's have. For me it has been a lot of fun. I now have babies, offspring from this guy, which don't look like this guy at all, they look more like large doves or pigeons. To me, VERY pretty and refined.

This is my current Roo, Blue. He is obviously an EE with an Ameraucana background and whatever else in his lineage! He is
giving me quite a few blue and lavender type babies right now. And is throwing into them the things I like. I absolutely love the wide variety of genetics you can play with which EE's have. For me it has been a lot of fun. I now have babies, offspring from this guy, which don't look like this guy at all, they look more like large doves or pigeons. To me, VERY pretty and refined.

He is really pretty! I love his colouring!

Here's all my babies from this year :D
here's my EE tubbers at a few months
here he is more recently
then here's copper with his girls and my EE hen who follows him around :)

Back
Top Bottom