Show off your roosters

nice rooster. I had a friend in the '70's with hair just like that
1f603.png
lol.png

ignore the ugly coop/run in the back I was very short on materials that week

Honestly, when we first got Francis, I was pretty against it. It was my mom that wanted him, she wanted to "breed purebred Easter Eggers." When we got him he was four months old, ugly as sin on a sandwich... he didn't even have a tail! It had been picked out by the pullets he was housed with! Oh and he was terrified... wouldn't let you near him.

Well... It's a been a few months since then... and I think my mom definitely had the right idea, cause he filled out real well. Fingers crossed he carries the blue egg gene so I can get some pretty blue eggin babies I put him and my BCM over my EE girls this spring...

ignore the ugly coop/run in the back I was very short on materials that week

Honestly, when we first got Francis, I was pretty against it. It was my mom that wanted him, she wanted to "breed purebred Easter Eggers." When we got him he was four months old, ugly as sin on a sandwich... he didn't even have a tail! It had been picked out by the pullets he was housed with! Oh and he was terrified... wouldn't let you near him.

Well... It's a been a few months since then... and I think my mom definitely had the right idea, cause he filled out real well. Fingers crossed he carries the blue egg gene so I can get some pretty blue eggin babies I put him and my BCM over my EE girls this spring...

OMGoodness ! I LOVE ur . . . . avatar ! Dean is so HANDSOME ! lmbo

Back
Top Bottom