Show off your roosters

Handsome guy! Oscar is the same way! They pull his feathers and peck at his HUGE comb!
roll.png

Thank you!
smile.png
Awwwwwww, what a nice-looking roo!
love.gif
He must be very polite for the hens to love him so much.
big_smile.png

~Alex

I know I share him absolutely everywhere possible, and I'm about to do it again!
roll.png
lol.png
Ling, my precious Wheaten Ameraucana bantam.
love.gif
At almost a year old, he's never made a single misstep as young cockerels often do. He's pretty much a perfect angel who feeds the bantam girls and allows them to lovingly rip his beard out without a single peep in complaint.
lol.png

~Alex

Thanks for sharing again! This is my first time seeing him and he's beautiful! I'm hoping for something similar with my Roo and Ameracauna hen.

I know I share him absolutely everywhere possible, and I'm about to do it again! :rolleyes: :lol: Ling, my precious Wheaten Ameraucana bantam. :love At almost a year old, he's never made a single misstep as young cockerels often do. He's pretty much a perfect angel who feeds the bantam girls and allows them to lovingly rip his beard out without a single peep in complaint. :lol: ~Alex
Alex, you will absolutely have to enter him in the calendar contest! :love

George!
Ignis!
In back is Ignis. On left is Trixie, actually a rooster! In the front is Diablo. The other hasn't been named yet. Any suggestions?

Now for some guineas!
The evil eye, a guinea specialty!
The great food bag heist! All guineas, except the one white leghorn hen photo bombing me!

Back
Top Bottom