Show off your roosters

Pics
very nice looking birds
Wow! look how proud he is ! both are pretty! Do the speak swedish?
lau.gif

Here's my Red Jungle Fowl rooster, Tarzan. Finally out of his gangly teenage stage and starting to look like a big handsome rooster.

Tarzan in June 2012

Tarzan Oct 3, 2012

And, here's my Sebright roo, Sebastian.

And my Splash Rosecomb, unnamed.

Here's my Red Jungle Fowl rooster, Tarzan. Finally out of his gangly teenage stage and starting to look like a big handsome rooster.

Tarzan in June 2012

Tarzan Oct 3, 2012

And, here's my Sebright roo, Sebastian.

And my Splash Rosecomb, unnamed.
god i love your banties they look amazing im in search for banti females all i got is pairs of each breed i got except for my cochin and my mille fleur d'uccle

Honestly, most of it was just luck of the draw. They don't really get any special care; we've had our first frosts and they're still outside in the tractors. Basic chicken rations and clean water daily. As for buying them, luck of the draw in that as well. I knew nothing about chickens when I bought my RJFs, the Rosecombs were the last of the ladies stock as she was getting out of the breed, and the Sebright I stumbled across at a sale. All my other banties are hatchery stock.

But it honestly fills me with pride to hear that somebody likes my birds. Haha. Next year and/or over the winter I hope to seriously start hatching as well.

Your Tarzan is growing up to be the handsome guy! Don't you love the little soft tuft of feathers at the base of the tail? What is that about? Don't think I see that on my hens. And your Seabright...WOW!!! Spectacular! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Back
Top Bottom