Show Off Your Wyandotte's

IMG_3134.JPG

My broody girls, Lola a gold laced and Stella, a blue laced red.

Love all these pics! I am seriously considering getting a few silver laced, and these pics are making me want some even more! I also love the golden laced, but trying to get more color variety in our flock, and we have no white or gray colored hens, so leaning towards the silver laced. All of these are gorgeous birds!
if you wanted more white birds there is the Colombian
101_9914 my colombian wyandott.jpg
wyandott, i love mine such beautiful birds.!

if you wanted more white birds there is the ColombianView attachment 1103897 wyandott, i love mine such beautiful birds.!
So pretty! I really do like the looks of this breed as well, but we have some buff brahmas, and their markings look very similar to the colombian wyandotte. Since we're looking for variety, I think the markings on the laced wyandottes would add a different look to our flock. Great idea, though! :) Is that pretty girl one of your flock?

Thanks everyone, for helping me make a decision, by seeing all of your gorgeous wyandotte pics. I just ordered two silver laced wyandottes, and two welsummers to add to our flock! Our broody hen, Bertha has been sitting close to three weeks now, so it was time to make a decision. Her new babies will be here within a few days! I'm so excited!

Back
Top Bottom