Show Off Your Wyandotte's

Pics

Chickenlover2017

Songster
May 24, 2017
Hi guys do you love Wyandotte's well I do weather they are Silver Laced, Blue Laced, Golden Laced you name it! here you can enter you Wyandotte in this show all about their breed there will be a special edit to the winners picture good luck! We will vote on August 12 2017 and the winner will be announced August 14 2017. If you are entering please include your wyandottes name and breed.

- @Chickenlover2017

20170507_220114.jpg
This is Stripes, we thought she was a he until a month or so ago. Even posted this pic and asked thoughts on sex several people said cockerel. Lol she loves my daughter, has done this to her since she was 5 or 6 weeks old. We have 5 beautiful silver laced ladies. We have other breeds to but don't tell them my favorites are these gorgeous Girls! Lol

Love all these pics! I am seriously considering getting a few silver laced, and these pics are making me want some even more! I also love the golden laced, but trying to get more color variety in our flock, and we have no white or gray colored hens, so leaning towards the silver laced. All of these are gorgeous birds!
if you wanted more white birds there is the Colombian
101_9914 my colombian wyandott.jpg
wyandott, i love mine such beautiful birds.!

gotta love those wonderful wyandotts , sweet chatty & friendly just a fun all around great breed,no matter what color they are.! first a CW chick , my SLW girls in bed for the night , next is my Colombian wyandott hen Charlotte out free ranging , plus the boys ,one SLW young roo Silvester & my CW young roo Fred mertz and some of my CW pullets, & CW 100_8804 colombian wyandott  chick  june 2015.jpg
101_8647.jpg
as chicks they were so much fun to watch playing with a colorful cereal box, a pic of my SLW hens at bird bed time .
101_9914 my colombian wyandott.jpg
101_9632   both my  SLW & CW   young roos.jpg
101_9235   my  CW 3 months old.jpg
100_8804 colombian wyandott  chick  june 2015.jpg
100_8840 colombian wyandotts 3. weeks old  june 2015.jpg
101_8654    BED TIME FOR   MY  WYANDOTTS & ROCKS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom