Show Potential Trio of Butterscotch Calls

Funky Feathers

former Fattie
11 Years
Jan 15, 2009
Maryland
My Coop
My Coop
Any interest in these? They are listed now on Ovabid.com, will then list them on Featherauction.com, just surprised about no bids. Have Butterscotch Calls gone out of style? Anyone??

I doubt they have gone out of style...I have sold quite a few so far this year, and still have some 2010 males to sell. I have heard that people are not buying now because it is too hot to ship. I expect things will pick up again as soon as the heat has passed.

But I'm doing a PreSale, I need the money now. Do ya think that's a waste of time?
hmm.png

are you asking if your calls aren't SQ or if Butterscotch has gone out of style? I'd post pics. I've read that butterscotch is hard to breed. and is still not up to the quality some of the other varieties are at

they are still pretty popular, just people are not buying in this heat.........you might catch someone withing driving distance or you could hit a show. I know our first fall show is in Sept.

Acually Butterscotch is third on the hot list at shows( taken from national meet and most other shows as well) as of now and still growing!!! Like Mrs. Turbo said the heat is backing everyone off give them time about September we should have some cool spells to allow shipping!!!!

Back
Top Bottom