Show Quality Minorcas??

I think their website/catalog say they are production quality. The Blacks are nice though. I had a pair (all but one of the chicks I got was male), but I lost my cockerel last fall. The hen is an every day layer though. I am going to get more Blacks soon.
The ones I thought were Buffs were actually Buff Catalanas. They said Minorcas on the sheet with the batch they shipped me, but I think they got something mixed up.

Adrian Rademacher has the best black minorcas I have ever seen and I believe Tom Roebuck is working with the Buff variety. Don't have the contact info handy but will post or PM me for it.

Bo

There is a Minorca thread out there as well that has some more information on it. I have been able to locate a few breeders here and there that raise this majestic variety. I am finally getting some hatching eggs in a couple of weeks. Pretty excited about it.

I have some minorca Projects blue black and splash but thats about all I got. my Rooster was Killed last year and the man I got my birds from in oregan No longer is releasing his stock not sure why.

Josh, I am getting some Rose Comb Black Minorca hatching eggs. I am getting enough eggs that I think I will be able to have a good selection of birds, at least I hope so.

Tom does not have the whites as his start with them gave no fertility.He got them as chicks from Sand Hill,so perhaps another order from Sand Hill might prove better for someone else.Tom is still working on Buff Minorcas.Adrain has had good Blacks for a long time and they are good type.Brad has good Blacks too.

Back
Top Bottom