Show Quality rabbits

We should be having a litter in a week or two. Out of our castor and bkn black buck that is on my BYC page (2 BOB one open class, one youth class). The jr castor i have posted at the top would be outta that same doe but different sire. We had to wait for any breeding cause 1 the heat and 2 i couldnt find our pedigree book (it was still backed in a box lol) the joys of moving to a new state lol. is there a certain variety you were looking for? I am planning a trip back home to michigan and im hoping to bring back some rabbits for a few other breeders and myself. If i find what you looking for i can let you know. I wish there was an arba soon...wanted to but our castor jr up on the table now that he has his coat in. where in kansas do you live? We are in chapman in north central kansas. There is another breeder in abilene not to far from us and last i knew they had some chin mini rex.

Im close to the Kansas Speedway and Legends in Kansas City, KS -I like any of the mini rex, lionheads, and tiny mini dutch-I have only had pet type rabbits thru my life, so I dont know a lot about pedigrees etc-it would be interesting to me to find out more about them and what the standards etc are-thanks Michelle

I have a friend wh raises dutch here in kansas. There are some really nice dutch breeders here. Unfortunitly there isnt a show here for about another month or so. They are really fun. I love "rabbit people" they are always so nice and so much fun! You can check out the breed standards on ARBA.net . We just moved here from Michigan so im just getting to know people. We have only made it to one ARBA show but made some great friends from just one show. IM not sure what ones we will make it to, it will depend on my husbands schedule.

up comming shows:

10/2/2010 KAW VALLEY RABBIT CLUB
10/15/2010 KANSAS DUTCH RABBIT CLUB (Dutch only) (HUTCHINSON)
10/15/2010 WHEATLAND MINI REX CLUB (Mini Rex only) (HUTCHINSON)
10/16/2010-
10/17/2010 KANSAS STATE RBA (HUTCHINSON)
10/17/2010 WHEATLAND MINI REX CLUB (Mini Rex only) (HUTCHINSON)

oh Ive read lots of stuff but there is just not anything like learning hands on from a person that knows their stuff, I see so many Craigslist adds stating "show quality" yet so many pics all look different-it confusing me
smile.png

ARBA.net is a great place to check out rabbits and if you see a certain color that you want i can ask somw breeders i know in the area to see what i can find. Or i can a bkn black buck that you could have if you just want him as a pet. He is VERY spoiled. My kids won him in a raffle and he isnt really up to my show standards but we have kept him around just to love on. Im still trin to hunt down some seals in the kansas area with no much luck. wish i could go to nationals this year and pick some up. the 2011 mini rex nationals will be here in kansas but i was hoping to find some before than. Here is a web page that one of my breeder friends from here in kansas suggested.
http://ksrba.com/

Back
Top Bottom