Show Quality Serama For Sale

austinhart123

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Los Angeles CA
I am in the process of a full scale life adjustment and I have been so busy it has become difficult for me to give all my birds the care they need, as a result, I will be selling a great percent of my serama. i have several available, in blue, black, mottled, golden laced, cocoapop, pumpkin, chocolate, frosted flakes, cocoapop-duckwing, barred and wheaten. varieties include silkied, frizzled and smooth, and birds range from 4 years to week olds. heres a percise (off memory) list of everything i'm selling, and some pictures (do not have pictures of everything)
adults
1Frosted flakes pair
1cocoapop duckwing hen

2 golden laced hens
1 pumpkin pair
1 frizzled cocoapop hen
1 chocolate hen
1 mottled rooster and 3 mottled hens
1 blue silkied hen
1 black hen

4 white/calico hens and a birchin frizzkied roo

chicks
i have too many chicks to list them all, but there are several blue and mottled, a few black, a barred, a wheaten, and alot from my frosted flakes and pumpkins, a good amount of which are silkied.

~size and type vary, although none of my birds go over the ABA weight qualifications
~prices will vary, PM me what you are interested in and i will quote you

shipping
shipping will vary depending on how many birds are bought, they will all be shipped express though. i can fit 4 birds to a box, and i can tape boxes together, boxes are 10$ each. i will not ship birds younger than 3 months, those must be picked up

pics
these are not all the birds, but everything pictured is for sale.

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

036-12.jpg

024-14.jpg

vv-1.jpg

1298760710892__670985f66dcc.jpg

Last edited:
if you have questions PM me i cannot keep checking here, also, i am addressing people on a first come first serve basis, i will try to get back to everyone

Very nice selection Austin! I love the brown Paint hen and the roo in the second picture! Anyone who gets a bird from you will have a great head start on their breeding program!

Have any of you guys got an answer form Austin?

I have PM him few times and not getting and answer yet

Back
Top Bottom