SHOW UR CANDELING PICTURE! :)

Quote:
Yes, and to get the pics to come out clear, there needs to be NO movement. Put the camera on a tripod and use the timer, and you can't hold the egg. It has to be set on your candler box. Good luck.

Quote:
If you have a regular point and shoot camera, there should be a small button on top the camera with a lightening bolt. That's your flash. There should be a few different selections.

My flash is a manual raised one, so I just don't lift it.

Quote:
If you have a regular point and shoot camera, there should be a small button on top the camera with a lightening bolt. That's your flash. There should be a few different selections.

My flash is a manual raised one, so I just don't lift it.

Thanks, I will look and see(we have a new camera,it was a gift and I'm still trying to figure it out)

Day 6

brown egg
brown%20two%20Small%20600.jpg

baby%20600.jpg

Day 12

white egg

white%20egg%20Small%20600.jpg

another%20whiting%20Small%20600.jpg

brown egg

brown%20egg2%20Small%20600.jpg

Infertile white

infertile.jpg

Blood ring white

died%20about%20day%203.jpg

I used a surefire 6p with LED upgrade and a Cannon Powershot A710IS to take the pics.

wow those are some nice pics well it took sometime to get my olympus to do right but hey they are day 14

here's a dead one
dead.jpg

these are good and kickin
CANDLE3.jpg

CANDLE2.jpg

CANDLE1.jpg

and this one TWINS!!
TWINS2.jpg

TWINS1.jpg

oh i took these using two lights steamlight twintask bottom and that sportman 3watt top , olympus 8mp E500 w/14-45mm lens

Last edited:
Here's my newest..... still not the best. Next batch I'm getting my 35mm out to get pics
big_smile.png
These are day 14

100_3790.jpg

100_3797.jpg

100_3798.jpg

And here is one of the ones that was no good......

100_3794.jpg

Back
Top Bottom