Show your Mudd Holes!

LilMissChz

Songster
7 Years
Feb 16, 2012
North East, Maryland
Okay, I know some of you out there are experiencing the shock and horror of discovering truly how messy a duck can be. I stopped a major mud hole before it became cataclysmic. I know there are mud holes out there worse than anything I've ever seen. I'd like to see them now. I'm prepared and I'm ready for whatever you will throw at me. Don't be ashamed of your mud hole. You didn't build it. Flaunt it!! Celebrate it!!! Show it off!!!!

LOL, what a great idea for a thread. I bet there are some glorious mud holes out there....

My ducks made a fairly decent quality mud hole this morning when I tipped out their pool.... Should have taken a photo!!!! There's nothing happier than a duck in mud!

omg, i thought it was just my silly scovy ducks that liked to play in the mud like my kids! lol good golly miss molly, what happens when my holderreads order arrives next week? eek!!!
barnie.gif

I recently had a downpour here and was lucky enough to have left the ducks inside... a month worth of rain in a single day...but yes- they can REALLY make a mess.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
WRONG PHOTO.... but Im sure given enough time the ducks would make this kind of hole..
big_smile.png
( this one is from my block of land up in the country... )

OK...here is the right photo... My Flippy enjoying the benefit or having a leaky drain on the shed roof.

Hmm, there must be something wrong with my ducks. They dont make really big messes and even with the steady rain we have been having they have yet to make a mud hole. I feel like I am missing out on something.
tongue.png

It rained here last night. I'm now afraid to let my ducklings out. Although, I may get lucky, they have this new found love for the back porch and the dog water bowl instead of the muddy areas, grass and their pond.

I recently had a downpour here and was lucky enough to have left the ducks inside... a month worth of rain in a single day...but yes- they can REALLY make a mess.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
WRONG PHOTO.... but Im sure given enough time the ducks would make this kind of hole..
big_smile.png
( this one is from my block of land up in the country... )

OK...here is the right photo... My Flippy enjoying the benefit or having a leaky drain on the shed roof.

Hahaha, I totally thought you were serious with the first photo. I'm a new duck owner so I don't know what to expect yet. I was thinking, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!? I'd be in way over my head here.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom