Show your silkies!

Quote:
Thanks!
smile.png

95298_hot_chicks.jpg

these are my new chicks from the rooster in the pic below

95298_76828_1591937090324_1592812720_1378149_485495_n1.jpg

these were my first two silkies i still have one of them... the other died last Mar.

Last edited:
17044_chicks.jpg

My Silkie eggs hatched today!!! Father is buff, but I have no clue which of the five hens are the mamas. Three black, one white, and one buff hen. They are so cute.

Two of the black hens and the buff hen sat on each other on those eggs. Now all three are sitting on the chicks.,

Last edited:
I am loving my two little silkie chicks..but are silkies always so...well...afraid of everything? I feels so bad they just scream and hide whenever I try to handle them. I have move them outside every day and they act like I am killing them. They never relax and just will not let me hold them..they are about 9 weeks old and I have had them for 2 weeks now...I feel bad because they are my 3rd set of chicks and I have always been able to handle them...cuddle them and make them relax around the family. How do I get these two little ones to relax and stop looking at me like I am big bad wolf and gonna eat them. They are smaller then my other breeds so I al always scared I am going to break them...
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom