Showcase Pic's of dogs Here

Quote:
love.gif
Such precious faces! I don't know what it is about spaniels, setters and retrievers, I just want to eat um up!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
But I must ask, what is your dog doing on the bathroom counter?!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Alright, here is Ginger (golden retriever) , she passed away from cancer a few years ago.
Gingeryawning.jpg

Me and Gin Gin years ago
MeandGinger.jpg

Here is Angel (pit bull/sharpie), she also passed away from cancer, a year after ginger.
AngelatHalloween.jpg

I'm sure you've all seen Bailey (Golden Retriever)
70980017.jpg

Here's his nose
rant.gif

DSCN0134.jpg

DSCN0182.jpg

70950027.jpg

70980016.jpg

He fell between the seats in the car and couldn't get up
roll.png

DSCN0273.jpg

Here is his best buddy Jagermiester (manchester terrier)
70950025.jpg

70980023.jpg

70980009.jpg

Me and Jager
MeandJager5.jpg

MeandJager.jpg

Gnocchi (toy poodle)
DSCN0277.jpg

DSCN0303.jpg

She was mad at me because I wouldn't let her up on me with her muddy feet
DSCN0765.jpg

Still mad at me because I gave her a bath
DSCN0347.jpg

Enjoying a stolen cookie
rant.gif

DSCN0619.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

Me and Gnocchi having a good laugh
MeandGnocchilaughing.jpg

gnocchiandme.jpg

mekissinggnocchiresized.jpg

Ok, I think that is enough
big_smile.png

Oh, I forgot Spike (chiuahua/jack russell terrier) my brother's dog. His girlfriend calls him a jack russell terrorist. He's just to cute to leave out.
DSCN0648.jpg

DSCN0646.jpg

Last edited:
My husky Shiva (and daughter Ali and son Bodhi when they were little - r) (he's now 7 and she is 3 - Shiva is now 10)

15513_36070014.jpg

15513_dscn0529.jpg

15513_shiva_and_ali_girl.jpg

rebecca10782

Those are incredible pictures, each one is wonderful and tells a story. Your dogs are beautiful and you are a beautiful young lady as well. Thank you for sharing.

Sugar cookie is sooooo cute! And I love the name!

Can I just say that all of you have beautiful dogs! What a lucky bunch of pooches to have such loving mommies and daddies!

We have 2 dogs. They hate each other
roll.png
It's stressful sometimes, but we love them, so we just make it work.

Here's Cheyenne. We got her at 7 weeks old. She is now 5.5 years old. American Pitbull Terrier/Black Labrador Mix. We rehomed her a few years back, but found her again. She now has major dog aggression, but is very people oriented. Loves us and the kids.
2970212708_283570db5b.jpg

Here's Zoey. We got her at 12 weeks old from a shelter. She will be 2 in January. Rottweiler/Black Labrador Mix. We found her while hunting down Cheyenne. She's a lovable couch potato and has major jealousy issues towards Chey when she's getting attention.
2970213270_d97afcc779.jpg

Oooh, I wanted to add.... The girls go out in the morning after everyone eats and are tied up until supper. Then they come inside with us. They aren't outside dogs... Just for the record.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you very much
smile.png
I was going to tell you how beautiful your dogs are too! Actually, every single last dog on here is wonderful, but I alway melt when I see setters. They are my favorite. It's those long ears and droopy lips, I love them
wee.gif
Especially Irish Setters, they are not that popular for some reason. They are just stunning
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom