Showcase Pic's of dogs Here

Quote:
oooh more cuteness!

Okay I better stop - I can cut and paste this whole thread because they're ALL sooo cute!

Last edited:
Here's our dog, Sephora! She'll be two next month.

We're not 100% sure what she is...we're thinking aussie/golden?

10852_2843535307_57e9105856.jpg

Last edited:
Pics are a bit old.

Zoey, our phantom mini poodle (she's actually toy x mini, but she definitely takes after the mini side. She has very gangly legs and is about 10-12lbs, I think now.)

Picture376-2.jpg

Picture218.jpg

Westy (Westbrook) aka Westy Pesty
wink.png
miniature long haired dachshund when he was wee bitty
Picture648.jpg

And a little more recent cuddling with mommy while I was on my laptop
Picture1465902.jpg

Here's our canine babies. I've posted some of them before, but you just can't have enough dog photos! Unfortunately, ours never stay still and think a raised camera is an invitation to walk toward us, so it's hard to get good shots.

Daisy, 8 year old Boston Terrier - she rules the house:

9122_may_2008_misc_112.jpg

Hunny is the Golden/shepherd mix and Oreo is our newest baby, an 11 week old (7 weeks in this photo) Boston Terrier:

9122_oreo_016.jpg

Oreo thinks she's tough and bites Hunny. Hunny is so big and has so much hair that she doesn't even feel it. It's hilarious to see Oreo biting Hunny's tail and then Hunny will wag it and drag the little one across the floor!

Quote:
Sephora is so pretty! I love the name too. She is for sure part aussie. Does she have white swirls or patches on her body? It's kinda looks like it in the photo but its hard to be sure. Do you have any body pics of her?

Here are my two White English Bulldogs, Brutus and Mina, the newest addition to our family.
My favorite picture of Brutus, he continues to be a great guardian to the chickens while they are out.
DSCF4572-1.jpg

Some more of Brutus he is now a year old.
DSCF6267.jpg

DSCF5773-1.jpg

Here is Mina 16 weeks old.
DSCF6385-1.jpg

Please, place a big kiss on each of Brutus' cheeks, left, right, and on top of his head, between his ears and then each of the top of his ears!!! He looks like my eldest son's pitbull Ruckus, here's my son and Ruckus when they snuck away from the world to fish this summer:
Picture014.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom