Showgirl Silky

Adfarms

Chirping
Aug 30, 2020
I have a Naked Neck female chicken and my silky male cross her and now I have a Naked Neck Silky Male Chicken. My question is this, how do I go about it to get Showgirl Silky. Thanks for your help

You need a bird with every single silkie trait (blue skin, walnut comb, fifth toe, silkie feathering, crest, feathered feet, EVERY TRAIT) plus a naked neck with a bow tie (or no bowtie if you want a stripper)

You need a bird with every single silkie trait (blue skin, walnut comb, fifth toe, silkie feathering, crest, feathered feet, EVERY TRAIT) plus a naked neck with a bow tie (or no bowtie if you want a stripper)
My naked neck cross have Pea comb like Silkie, Fifth toe and crest. Can i use him to grow my silkie hen.

Hi, I need help. I need to know what is the best temperature for showgirls chicks in Feburary/March. Also, any tips on raising them would be nice, this is my first time with showgirls.

Back
Top Bottom