1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Showing off the flock.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Cedar Creek Lofts, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Cedar Creek Lofts

Cedar Creek Lofts Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2010
    Oregon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Wow! I want one of those chickens like in your last photo!!! [​IMG] You have a very colorful flock of birds! [​IMG]

3. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    OMG WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BIRD !?!!? is it allowed in MASS!!!! Is it easy to keep??!! what would you do for a house for that! Wowww i am so begging my mom for one !

4. cluckcluck42

cluckcluck42 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2009
    Quebec
    Very handsome chickens!! What kind of bird is the last one? Too cool.

5. Cedar Creek Lofts

Cedar Creek Lofts Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2010
    Oregon
    The last picture is an African Crown Crane named "Raul". He is a super cool bird that is hilarious to watch dance around. The second picture is of my handsome fella "Marcello" and he is and Asil. The 1st photo is of the birds hanging out dusting in their favorite spot up in the woods.

Thanks for taking a look.

6. Serrin

Serrin Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow! Cool looking rooster! Check the legs on that guy!! Woohoo!! And no, I'm not talking about the Crane! [​IMG]

7. thedoors5to1

thedoors5to1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2009
    Quote:my my i've never seen such a rooster! he looks like a roozilla! [​IMG]
    very pretty chickens, your rooster Marcello has some serious legs, he looks giant! how tall is he??
    and that african bird is too cool!

8. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I pray you have more than ONE of those cranes (a female). It would be a shame if you didn't.

9. The African Crown Crane is very unique !!! love your flock !

10. chickerdoodle

chickerdoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2009
    Oregon
    Great birds! [​IMG] I live in the Beaverton suburbs in Washington County--anywhere near you?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by