Showing serama cockerel

RayrayB

Songster
Jun 2, 2019
I never thought I would want to do this, but there is a local serama show in my neck of the woods this summer and I really want to meet other serama people and make some connections..so I'm thinking about entering.
Most of my breeding flock are from other breeders, so I don't want to show them. My other birds are young, probably too young to show (will be less than 4 months by the time the show rolls around)
I do have this guy, who is close to 4 months..I'm not sure if we would be laughed out of the event though! I think he's pretty, and his posture is starting to come along, but I don't know much about showing seramas other than what I've read online. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525_171807_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_171807_Video Player.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20230525_171635_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_171635_Video Player.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 19
I never thought I would want to do this, but there is a local serama show in my neck of the woods this summer and I really want to meet other serama people and make some connections..so I'm thinking about entering.
Most of my breeding flock are from other breeders, so I don't want to show them. My other birds are young, probably too young to show (will be less than 4 months by the time the show rolls around)
I do have this guy, who is close to 4 months..I'm not sure if we would be laughed out of the event though! I think he's pretty, and his posture is starting to come along, but I don't know much about showing seramas other than what I've read online. Thoughts?
I think he looks good. Not sure what color that is but very nice posture. Is he tabletop trained or do you just want to show him in cage?

Back
Top Bottom