Shut down or wait?

McCord6

Away
10 Years
Sep 9, 2009
1,099
2
159
Lake Butler (Union County)
My last hatch was SUNDAY MORNING but we still have 10 more eggs in the bator. There has not been any pips or any movements from the remaining 10 eggs. Should I shut down the bator and call it quit or wait for a few more days?

Mysteriously, we had 13 that hatched, but 5 have just DIED, no idea why.
 

lavacaw

Songster
13 Years
Feb 4, 2008
354
13
226
South Central Texas
I personally would give it another 24 hours and call it quits. If you know your eggs were all laid within 24 hours of each other, you could quit now but otherwise I give it 72 hours. Good Luck.
 

McCord6

Away
10 Years
Sep 9, 2009
1,099
2
159
Lake Butler (Union County)
I went ahead and called it quit. I opened all the remains to see what was what. Well, seems to be that all were full of liquid so I guess it's caused by the humidity. Good form chicks but too much liquid. 2 of the EE eggs didn't have ANY developement in them. They were the ones that we could not see through at all.
 

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom