Shyam the Mysterious!

Does he like treats?
My husband said he likes grapes. He has spent more time around him and has been keeping him fed. So far, I haven't been able to get close enough for him to see that I'm giving him a treat. He usually turns tail and hides, but yesterday he didn't run off when I came out the front door. So, I believe he's starting to become more comfortable here.

You will need to have an inclosure ready to make sure she does not wander off and take him with her. She should be penned up for a few months until she has rehomed herself.
Thank you! I was going back and forth on that and was thinking I should pen her up, so that's what we will do! 😊 We will be converting our old chicken pen to accommodate them. I don't think I will be able to get him in there at first, if ever, but I'm sure he will want to stay close to her!

Thank you! I was going back and forth on that and was thinking I should pen her up, so that's what we will do! 😊 We will be converting our old chicken pen to accommodate them. I don't think I will be able to get him in there at first, if ever, but I'm sure he will want to stay close to her!
when are you planning on getting him a *lady*❤️:bun?!

Make sure it is covered so she won't fly out the top. You won't have to trap him, he will be more likely to stay with a hen around. He may even pace the pen wanting in.

Back
Top Bottom