sick 3 month old

aleena12

Hatching
May 14, 2021
i have a baby chick she is 3 month old ans i have tried almost every way every website to find whats wrong with her but i just cannit figure out what s wrong with her n how to help . she is eating n drinking properly , the poop is normal too , she is alone n she was perfectly fine before it just now that she just doesnt wanna walk n standa at one place until we ask her to come eat ( yes she understands whenever we call her name n shout lets come eat something she runs towards us but then even after eating taking lots of rest she just don wanna walk n when try to run she stumbles alot almost like one leg is weak . Also we try to keep her warm all the time n its summers here but she is still cold n shivering all the time until wr cover her n manually provide some warth i don know whats wrong she very speacial for our family we all love her so much n don wanna loose her

Welcome. What is your location in the world? What do you feed this chicken? Is her poop always normal, or has she had any diarrhea or blood in her poop? At her age, coccidiosis can be a problem, and it can be treated with various mediciens. Those chicks may be lethargic, puffed up, have runny poops, and not eating. Does her leg seem numb or paralyzed? Does she hold the bad leg up, or try to put weight on it? Injuries can be common, but Mareks disease is a virus that can cause paralysis and tumors. If you can post any pictures, that might be helpful.

Welcome. What is your location in the world? What do you feed this chicken? Is her poop always normal, or has she had any diarrhea or blood in her poop? At her age, coccidiosis can be a problem, and it can be treated with various mediciens. Those chicks may be lethargic, puffed up, have runny poops, and not eating. Does her leg seem numb or paralyzed? Does she hold the bad leg up, or try to put weight on it? Injuries can be common, but Mareks disease is a virus that can cause paralysis and tumors. If you can post any pictures, that might be helpful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    649.9 KB · Views: 3
we feed with normal green vegetables n fruits (mainly she loves bananans soo much) and also oats she loves that too we gave her water like few droplets after good time yo keep her hydrated . we live in india (northern side and its summers now i mean the summers has just started) yes she always poops normally and also sneezes too sometimes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 3
The best diet for chickens is a commercial balanced chick starter feed. They need a variety of mixed grains, protein, and vitamins/minerals in balance. Oats and fruit are not a good diet. The problem most likely is the food you are giving her. Sneezing occasionally can be from dust, but doing it often with watery eye could be a sign of a respiratory disease which can be passed on from their parents via hatching egg or other chickens.

she never eat grains we give her bread tho which is made up of wheat flour and she is sneezing not too much but also not too less like twice thrice a day and because she is feeling cold all the time we keep her near us in our blanket because i have read somewhere they need body heat so i cover him up with my hand too (sometimes when she is shivering)

she never eat grains we give her bread tho which is made up of wheat flour and she is sneezing not too much but also not too less like twice thrice a day and because she is feeling cold all the time we keep her near us in our blanket because i have read somewhere they need body heat so i cover him up with my hand too (sometimes when she is shivering)
also she doesnt have a watery eye and eats onion alot too coz she likes it

Back
Top Bottom