I used Corid for 2 weeks, wanted to use it all and not just hold onto it. Original two, 1 died soon into treatment. Other is still alive and active. Then it's healthy sister suddenly got weak one night, was dead in the AM. 1st dead bird was very active but sick, then suddenly dead. The live sister was weak, treatment made her more active, no worse than before. Young birds and older chicks puff, get thin at some point, not sure. I treated all ages, inside and out. First 7 days the regular dose, next at double strength, no ill effects of that what so ever. I don't think it really did anything. Going to worm everyone today. I have Sumlet, but it says wait a month after the Corid and they won't live that long, so idk if I should wait a few days and just go for it or what. No poo issues, none are vaccinated, not from hatcheries. There has been a sneeze or two on some, no discharge anywhere on any of them. I can't seem to find Duramycin-10 anywhere, I bought it last fall, but the same stores no longer seem to have it..what? They either drop suddenly or an added symptom of one leg weak, then unusable. If the 'leg isn't working right' symptom shows, these birds seem to survive longer than the rest. They are on a solid ground, dirt pen access until noon, then out in the grass free until night fall. I found several other drugs and am wondering if any of those will help. I'm very sick of watching them all die. Denagard Liquid Concentrate, Lincomycin, lots of others out there. No idea what to try next. Stopping egg collection is fine, I just can't poison them for them to be worthless after the 2week with drawl. So w/e I use must allow for re-use of the eggs 14 days later. I'm also wanting to vaccinate all my birds for a few things, but there will be a lot of excess left over. Wondering if someone else with a large flock would want to split the vials with me. I know you can vac at any age, day old is not the only time.