Sick chicken

It is doing really good by its self. It knows were food and water are at and I plan to put in another after I find out if male or female. My chihuahua barks and it knows that it is doing wrong. My female watches over it. I'm there or my husband is at all times and when were not my dog is in a crate so to not mess with the chick.

Well put a female chick in with the blind one. At first they were fighting but now they are getting along. Hopefully they will get along.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Good luck with your chick! It sounds like it's blind because of injuries to it's eyes? May there be a chance it will recover some of it's eyesight? I really hope so… I've recently started keeping games myself and it's a been a learning curve, for sure! I was surprised by their aggression to each other from a very young age, but was told that was normal. If you need any advice, tips, etc, there are a few threads on gamefowl here where you can talk to other breeders.

It lose its sight due to being billed by the others. It is doing so good away from the others. I put a female in there an they seem to be getting aiong.
1f600.png
1f60a.png

Sadly this afternoon we lost the blind chick. He was to weak to be outside. He is now in better place an not suffering anymore. My husband buried him.

Back
Top Bottom