Sick duck, please help

It looks like all of the very knowledgeable duck people have offered advice - have you started supplementing the niacin?

Your duck will benefit from the liquid B complex but you need to start it asap. wouldn't hurt them both to be on it. 1ml each 1X a day until which can be 1-2 weeks or longer before you see significant improvement. And Pekins may need it all their lives with how fast they grow. But getting them on it quick to see if this is the problem is best. Brewers yeast doesn't have near the B3 in it that they need. Once your duck is up walking and not having problems with balance you can switch to Nutritional yeast sprinkled over their feed but for now she needs the B complex. We have see some awesome turnarounds using it.

Your duck will benefit from the liquid B complex but you need to start it asap. wouldn't hurt them both to be on it. 1ml each 1X a day until which can be 1-2 weeks or longer before you see significant improvement. And Pekins may need it all their lives with how fast they grow. But getting them on it quick to see if this is the problem is best. Brewers yeast doesn't have near the B3 in it that they need. Once your duck is up walking and not having problems with balance you can switch to Nutritional yeast sprinkled over their feed but for now she needs the B complex. We have see some awesome turnarounds using it.
Thank you for this awesome info. What I use is nutritional yeast, I just refer to it as brewers yeast. I had to order the b complex, it was out of stock at tsc

That's good to hear. Please keep us updated on how she is doing and her progress once you get her started on the B complex. I tell ya it's amazing stuff and has helped so many ducklings that have balance and walking issues.

Back
Top Bottom