Sick duck

Ctjjmartin

Hatching
Sep 8, 2019
I currently have 5 ducks. one duck is showing signs of I guess respiratory infection. it constantly gasp for breath/ labored breathing, coughing. We just got the ducks about 3 weeks ago, only one is showing signs of this. What can I give it? I'm going to separate it from the rest once I find somewhere to put it. If there are antibiotics where do I get them? The local tractor supply wasn't very helpful. They showed me this VetRx medicine but from what I'm reading it's mainly for prevention.

Can you post a video of it? (Have to post to YouTube or vimeo, etc, then embed here)
I assume they do have water deep enough to submerge their entire bill?
Also, adding your general location to your profile could be helpful, so we can guess about your weather, etc.

Can you post a video of it? (Have to post to YouTube or vimeo, etc, then embed here)
I assume they do have water deep enough to submerge their entire bill?
Also, adding your general location to your profile could be helpful, so we can guess about your weather, etc.
Yes they have multiple water sources that I lay out for them plus a plastic fish pond that I let them use to bathe in. I live in Knotts Island, NC. I'll work on getting the video

Back
Top Bottom