Sick duck

Sorry I haven’t got back with y’all. I called the lab Monday and I should have put her in the freezer they said and it was too late since I didn’t for a neurocropsy. So I took a flock stool sample to the vet and it was negative for everything. All my other ducks are fine. I have researched till I can’t no more and the thing that matches her symptoms the most is her ingesting something and it slowly poisoning her or rupturing and her system poisoning her. I wish I could have saw the information on all of that sooner. Maybe I could have mentioned it to the vet and got her help. I was searching diseases and came across a blog where the lady had wrote about her duck having a blockage and it rupturing. It reminded me of our duck and how she acted. So my conclusion, to the best of my knowledge is she consumed something she wasn’t suppose to and it either blocked her or poisoned her. It makes since the most too because Lucy loved to eat and she ate everything. We will miss her. I really appreciate y’all trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom