Sick duckie

We can call in a few days to get the info and they will mail out the results as well

The rest of the ducks are doing great. Watching very closely now for any signs of weakness or acting sick.
They were out this morning while cleaning and changing water and food. The ran behind me to the water faucet. Then played around their pool while I walked back to the coop.
I went in to put there water in and next thing I know they were right at the door. Must have took off and ran behind me.
Loud and health quackers.

The rest of the ducks are doing great. Watching very closely now for any signs of weakness or acting sick.
They were out this morning while cleaning and changing water and food. The ran behind me to the water faucet. Then played around their pool while I walked back to the coop.
I went in to put there water in and next thing I know they were right at the door. Must have took off and ran behind me.
Loud and health quackers.
Glad to hear it and hopefully this was an isolated thing with the lil one you lost. Could have even been a birth defect, hopefully you'll know soon. .

Well MSU got back with us.
They said they have found nothing that would cause neuro problems like that so far.
Only protein deficiency that was probably caused by a few days of not eating.

They are going to continue sampling the tissues.

I`m so sorry for your loss! This is the exact same thing that happened to my little duckie too. It was heartbreaking! You have done all you can! Try not to get paranoia with the other ducklings as i did. The first few weeks i kept seeing things that weren`t there.. Hopefully from now on just total happiness and good health...

Thanks for posting back. It'll be interesting to see what they can find out. At least with the further testing they should be able to put your mind at rest about the whole thing. I so hope so. It's never a nice thing to lose an animal, sometimes the knowing lessens the pain afterwards.

woah this thread is really bugging me.
everytime i come to check who replied to me, its always this thread...

Back
Top Bottom