Sick duckling

That's why I'm on here, saved my last duck thanks to you all on this site!
I am happy you took the lil one and sounds like you'll do all you can for him. let us know how he is doing please. I'd get them all on at least some kind of vitamins or Brewers yeast where they get 150mgs of niacin a day they will need this for strong legs and neurological health.

The poly VI sol is a vitamin for babies, I saw if they have wry neck give them three drops a day, plus he has vitamins in the electrolytes. I will go get him some brewers yeast today, but with this niacin in the poly stuff, I don't want to give him too much and there is only 8mg of the niacin in it, all three of the little poops got me all uncomfortable sleeping on me lol I cant move but as soon as I can ill see what is in the eloctolyte packet I have.

Ok so no niacin in water just vitamin e so if I add brewers yeast to his food will he get too much or is there a too much. Poor little Chewbacca! The lady told me not to name him but I had too!

I really hope he does too, I keep praying and trying to help him, my two crested ducks help me out with him too! Its really amazing to watch lol I know some people who could learn from these cuties! Thanks for caring!

Back
Top Bottom