I have a 6 month old Polish hen. Only in a flock of 13. All hatched same day and raised together. She has suffered from feather picking that has created a bald spot on her head. We have tried BluKote with off/on success but bullying continues. We don't know who the aggressor is so we decided to rehome her with a friend, but not going until Tuesday. A couple of nights ago I went to lock the girls up and instead of her usual roost spot she was laying on a poop board across coop from rest of chickens. She usually walks away if you pet her and flaps like crazy if you pick her up, but she barely responded to either. Upon further observation she has nothing externally wrong other than bald spot. Legs and wings work just fine, waddles are red, eyes look normal. She has little fecal output and when does it is watery and white or bright green. Doesn't seem to be eating or drinking much on her own. Very lethargic. Did some research to try to figure out the problem and signs pointed to her being egg bound. Although I know this is not a common occurrence. I made her a space in the guest bathroom in a pet kennel with shavings to lay on, gave her water with liquid B12 vitamins and electrolytes in it and a cup of feed. Crushed a human 600 mg calcium supplement into a tea cup of water and have been giving that to her. 30 min soaks in warm water while massaging her abdomen. Did this for the first time last night and again this morning. Also gave her a little treat of yogurt strawberries oats vitamins in a crushed up Tums. She has not released an egg and is still laying down a lot and fairly lethargic but does seem to be perking up and more alert. Is very happy to have the water from the syringe when I give it to her. And ate some of her yogurt treat out of my hand this morning. Can it take a while for the egg to release? I was planning on going to tractor supply on my way home and getting her the calcium glucosinate to try that. Is there anything else I should be doing? If she is not egg bound is there anything else that I should be doing? Should I be giving her a dewormer and or an antibiotic? Please help, I just have to save this sweet girl for her new home.