Sick Of Getting Bullied!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maybejoey

got chickenidous?
8 Years
Aug 3, 2011
HairyMan (towns nickname)
This page is for everyone that is bullied and is sick of it and needs to let off some steam. I have seen way to much bullying, it serves no purpose and is just plain old mean, most people that are bullying others were once bullied them selves. So that means that it is and is always going to be around and is just going to get worse. But if this post has any success we will stop bullying slowly but over time we may be able to get rid of it forever. I have read multiple pages on BYC of kids getting bullied and even one that is threatining to commit suicide right now.
I have been bullied all who are out there, I know what its like, but dont give the bullier the satisfaction of winning. Dont kill your self especialy, its not worth it. Just know that you are not alone, there are a ton of people getting bullied around the world and no one tries to stop it. But neither do we so we are just as bad as everyone else. Right here right now lets make a packt, To not spread the bully around anymore, remember how you felt when you were bullyied and dont bully others because of it. If you are bullyied dont give up, tell someone about it. "It does get better' from the mouth of a kid who was bullied about being gay and killed himself over it.
If you are bullied post right here and tell about it instead of making a terrible desicion, just remember someone cares about you, someone loves you.
And everyone that has bullyied STOP, and you know who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
hugs.gif

Quote:
I'm sorry this is happening to you. However, you do have some power here, because of your size. You can be a protector of other bullied people around you. I hope you don't feel bad about your size, but take advantage of it. Be someone other picked on people can look up to and feel safe around.
I feel that bullies should just STOP. They KNOW they are doing it. They are cowards to use fear to get people to do what they want (or hurt them) instead of command the person's respect.
Why can't bullies see that it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better to be looked up to with respect and true admiration than to have people avoid them with fear?

u gotta fight back! anyone i catch picking on someone gets told off and my family's been known to throw a few punch's (we're all girls by the way)

Also, bullies are not intelligent enough to see that somewhere down the line, they will again face those they have bullied. They will NOT get that job, or the potential connections their victim has that can better the bullies life. Whenever possible, the victims will stop good things from happening in the bullies life, as an adult when it really counts.
Nope, no good deals on whatever you're going to buy if you've bullied the salesperson at some point.....

Thanks everyone, I redid it to be a little bit more inspiring. Please if you see some one being bullyied tell an adult or try to be a friend to the person being bullied. We can make a difference and we will.
smile.png

Quote:
Yes, We will. If anybody out there who is reading this right now is a victim of bullying, just know you will get through it. NEVER give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom