Sick or eggbound hen?

also will this work for the supplement? [attached image] we have to get the things on amazon and this is the only thing that can get here tomorrow

Attachments

• 41VT+haQW2L._AC_SY580_.jpg
    41VT+haQW2L._AC_SY580_.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
we have tried everything to treat them for mites but they just keep coming back worst and worst. I noticed our fluffier chickens have them worst, like the silkies and bearded ones. I don't know how to get rid of the mites for good, we used to get this expensive spray and drench the chickens in it (it killed mites and eggs instantly) but the mites always come back quickly, plus with covid going around we lost work and can't afford the spray anymore. we'll get the other stuff for her today tho, and do you know how to treat mites effectively? also with the supplements does she just take ½ a tablet a day? or do i break it in half and then give her both
I would break it I have and give her half in the morning if you can and half in the evening I spoil mine so I do half and half they gobble it right up so don't worry about choking. About the mites This is going to be a lot of work I'm so sorry going to have to clean out the whole entire coop and if you can get diatomaceous earth what I do is I take a toothbrush I don't know how big your coop is or any kind of big brush if your coop is really really big. I make sure I get the corners all the creases The purchase sprinkle some in the nesting boxes. You have to knit this in the bud quickly before there's an infestation Make sure everything is dry The diatomaceous earth work very well for me but other people might suggest other things when you use it make sure you wear a mask just try your best. And I'm going to get help about how to treat the birds for the mites because I'm not sure what to use on them.

Do you notice any red or blood little spots on the roost because they come out at night the red ones but you still have to take care of the other ones. Your hand might be infested and might be anemic where they're drinking her blood and she's getting sick and tired and not able to move around That's what I'm worried about right now. Do you have a large coop a walk in or a smaller coop you can kind of tell.

Do you notice any red or blood little spots on the roost because they come out at night the red ones but you still have to take care of the other ones. Your hand might be infested and might be anemic where they're drinking her blood and she's getting sick and tired and not able to move around That's what I'm worried about right now. Do you have a large coop a walk in or a smaller coop you can kind of tell.
Nope. I just know I checked her plenty of times for mites and she has very few. I don't believe mites are the problem with her however. I remember when our hen died years ago from it, she was infested like those things were all over her. That's happened with a few of our chickens until we spray them. But Mustache Man it isn't bad with her at all, trust me I would know

Back
Top Bottom