Sick Orpington, Dying? :(

That's a laxative? That clears the crop too?

I'm on my way home again, gonna have a look see before dinner and let you know whether the fluid has drained from the crop or not.

Well I got the first few letters right, that is why I tell everybody to contact you.

I am hoping for the best for your hen.

You got all the letters right, that's a brand name. OP is not in US, so I thought I should say what the active ingredient was. :D

-Kathy

Ok, here we go! 3:30 hours ago her crop still felt like one of those stress-balls, just now it felt a bit harder again so I doses another bit of luke-warm fluid (70cc water, 5gr sugar, 5ml olive oil) and massaged it again. I'm off work tomorrow at 12:00 so I'll try and find that med you were talking about and how to apply it.

As for dewormer, I'm using Verm-X and a small dose of dried garlic in their food.

Ok, here we go! 3:30 hours ago her crop still felt like one of those stress-balls, just now it felt a bit harder again so I doses another bit of luke-warm fluid (70cc water, 5gr sugar, 5ml olive oil) and massaged it again. I'm off work tomorrow at 12:00 so I'll try and find that med you were talking about and how to apply it.

As for dewormer, I'm using Verm-X and a small dose of dried garlic in their food.

You might want to get something like Safeguard or Valbazen. What country are you in?

-Kathy

Whats the component responsible for dealing with worms? I'll find a suitable replacement. I'm from the Netherlands by the way and Beaphar is a manufacturer in these parts with several product on the market.

Back
Top Bottom