Sick Roo......????

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by jsnscott, Sep 26, 2009.

1. jsnscott

jsnscott Out Of The Brooder

Feb 27, 2009
    indiana
    Hello all, I have a wheaton OEG roo that has become sick for some reason. He is yaer and a half old and I noticed yesterday he wasnt moving around so well yesterday. I put him in a cage of his own away from the flock. I got out there to him this morning and his poo is a runny and green/white color when I got him out of his cage he threw up a clear smelly fluid! I have no idea what is going on with him. He just stands in his cage not eating or moving around. I looked him over for lice/mite ect... (Im real good of keeping them bug free and wormed) He has nothing on him... I have not seen any worms ethier. I did give him some vitamin E thinking that might help.... Antone have any advice...

2. jsnscott

Feb 27, 2009
    indiana
    Anyone??

3. jsnscott

Feb 27, 2009
    indiana
    Update: (as if anyone cares)
    I give him some bread and he did eat some but very little of it. He also drank some of his water but not a whole lot. He still not moving much...just sitting in the cage

4. beckychick

beckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2009
    Cantonment
    Sorry to hear about your roo, I do care, just don't know what is wrong. Keep me updated. I hope everything is okay.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by