Sickly chicken

Thank you for your responses! I am looking for the calcium and liqui-drench at the store. I think a shell-less egg fits the description here. It looks rubbery. A couple questions:
How do I move the thread?
Can coconut or olive oil be used as lubrication?

I can't find Liqui-drench (mentioned in the link).... does it go by any other names?

Yes olive oil or coconut oil should be fine as lubricant or KY jelly and most people use a portion of a human "Tums" antacid tablet for calcium. Not sure what Liqui- drench is so can't help you there. Sorry.

Good luck getting it out.

Barbara

I wouldn't use olive oil or coconut oil etc., it could cause a growth of bacteria. I would use regular K-Y not the fancy schmancy ones - it is soluable in water where as Vaseline is not, and will remain as "gunk" inside her.

It's a good sign she is able to move her poo but, I like to err on the side of caution. I would post a detailed observation of her problem and what has been done for it etc. at "emergencies, diseases, injuries, cures," thread.

Thank you, everyone! I am going to post the next installment at "emergencies, diseases, etc" thread. Please look there.

Back
Top Bottom