*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

To whom (or what) are we catering?

I'm so excited! A close family friend is getting married in June, and I get to go! I get to fly out to North Carolina all by myself! Everyone else is driving, but I'm going in a plane! (Oh yah, spot the very mature almost 17-year-old here, getting excited over planes)
The stands are called "Last Meal Specialties" - sort of a treat just before the swim contest is initiated. Tani, about your excitement - just one of the many reasons you are appreciated by the Elders.
lol.png

Even without a joint condition, I move like an old - make that very old - woman if I have to ride very far in a car. Kind of a shame to miss out on the battlefields, though. My father gifted me with his interest in history - I've always loved old stuff.!

Sour, that love does not extend to your green potato salad!
sickbyc.gif

I'm so excited! A close family friend is getting married in June, and I get to go! I get to fly out to North Carolina all by myself! Everyone else is driving, but I'm going in a plane! (Oh yah, spot the very mature almost 17-year-old here, getting excited over planes)

I am way younger then you are and my mom is telling me to go to Japan an 11 hour flight all by myself with my little sister who will just cause trouble

Tani head up one state and you'll be in VA with me ;) no worries if you stay away from Powhatan you'll be away from me and my chickens who will come when called

Catering? I'm not catering nothing. *Sigh* Yesterday work was baaaaaaaad. The event was a wedding, and a rather, sad to say, white-trash depressing wedding. Nobody looked happy to be there. The bride looked like she was 20 at the most, and it didn't look like she had any friends there. Her dress was black, and I guess to each their own, but.... I got sworn at by one of the guests. He was asking for a second dessert, and I said "Didn't I already serve your table?"
"Yeah, but you're the caterer, right? So give me some d*** food!" I wanted to give it to him, all right. As in dumping the tray on his head.
And there was one guy swearing at his little kids. OH, and for whatever reason, there were like 3 men who WOULD NOT let their wives talk!!
I would ask them if they wanted dessert, or more iced tea, and they would open their mouths to say something, and then their husband or boyfriend would cut them off and answer for them, usually with "She doesn't want anything." They usually looked like they were going to say yes. One even held her cup out for more tea before he said no.

So Eenie is a little discouraged about her employment. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom