*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Hi ya folks. Sour, I didn't have a day off. . . .just some time before work. Alaskan, I don't need to practice my sparkling. Imagine the amount of snow you get in one month in the dead of winter there, well that's how much glitter I can produce in 10 minutes at 100%. That's why I'm self limited in my sparkling here in the Kingdom. I don't want to bury it!

My expedition was a success.I have some special sparklies for the Queen, Madagascar Rubies and a Columbian Emerald.

Alaskan, I can vouch for the sparkle factor. We all know I like a little glitter, but I've often complained that I think it gives him an unfair advantage at Shapeshifter Twister (even though he doesn't play at "full volume" as it were). It can get suffocating!

(And JD, though I might fuss about the mess, I have to tell you that I've always liked the way your glitter looks in my fur) purr, purr
smile.png

Last edited:
Anybody'd be at those temperatures, if they were silly enough to be out in 'em naked. Not that it would be that much of a problem here. It's 79o out there; what in the world am I doing inside?!
wee.gif

Wisher, there are websites for EVERYTHING - I accidentally stumbled upon one once upon a time ago.
ep.gif
Yeah, I know, the Princess questioned that 'accidental' part too.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom