*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

[COLOR=006400]Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good and blessed night!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=006400]Warm wishes from the soon to be King JD.[/COLOR]

So? You are playing baby Jesus in a little pageant thing tomorrow? (Because there is no way at all that you mean you wanna be king of this place)

Well.....Alaskan might never return to the kingdom (insert crying face)

Alaskan wraps like Sour, at the last minute.... But this is now SUPER last minute.

And Alaskan is SOOOOOOOO tired.

So.....will anyone notice if I just stick a small piece of ripped butcher paper to the top of each present, and write on the name with a crayon?

Would the spouse mind?

Actually, Alaskan is pretty sure that none of the boys would mind one bit. No risk of tears......until dum dum dummmmmmmm the spouse saw it. Yep, then there wold be sadness.

Sigh, and super sigh...suppose it will have to happen. Alaskan prefers the married state to the other alternatives.

'Married' can be good.
hugs.gif

*steps out from the bushes....* Can I join this? Or do you have to pass some kind of initiation? :oops: I've been reading the posts on this thread for a while now and it looks pretty awesome! :)

*steps out from the bushes....* Can I join this? Or do you have to pass some kind of initiation?
hide.gif
I've been reading the posts on this thread for a while now and it looks pretty awesome!
smile.png

there is initiation

You need to push a moose out of an airplane, try to catch it, and then sit down by the moats for a picnic.

Just ask Sour, he will tell you how it is done.

Back
Top Bottom