*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Yes, not everyone can have my male-model-like rugged good looks
tongue.png
(Actually, I was used as a model for a publication several times. I was about 8 at the time and nepotism was involved.)

Bunny, I suggest you steer clear of the bushes around the castle.....wait.......is MFB the King? Does he even get to live in the castle? I don't know.
Oh, I've been avoiding the bushes for a while - what's left of them. Though you'd think that, now that Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
has married him, he'd no longer feel such a need to mark his territory.
roll.png

When a king takes a bride, she becomes his queen, but when a queen acquires a husband, he doesn't automatically become king. Unless he is king in his own right, he becomes a Prince Consort (like Britain/s Prince Phillip).

Yes, not everyone can have my male-model-like rugged good looks
tongue.png
(Actually, I was used as a model for a publication several times. I was about 8 at the time and nepotism was involved.)
It's funny - one year, my college roommate wound up with pictures all through the school handbook. I think we counted 6 pictures of her in various places on campus (we suspected the photographer was stalking her). A couple of years later, there were 3 pictures of me, all taken in the Science Building. I was a lab rat - I mean, lab assistant - and other than the plants, I was the only thing in the building that wasn't too busy to sit still for the photographer.
idunno.gif

Quote: Prince Philip isn't entitled to the title of king. He couldn't have had the title, even if he had wanted it. He is descended from royal families in Greece and Denmark, but he would have to become king of one of those countries (no chance, he renounced those titles to marry Elizabeth). He has never been in a position to become King of England.

Back
Top Bottom