*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

hot tubs are warm

warm things are good

so the hot tub must be a good thing

Maybe alaskan will try it
big_smile.png

Poor Alaskan. You really must try and move, you are not enjoying the cold out there at all are you? Not even when you pretend that you are in a nice warm place. Like this. This was too warm for me. I like the nice changing seasons..only this yr. we didn't get much winter at all!

We went snorkling as much as possible..one in the middle is mine, the other two are grandchildren, yep, young Uncle there in the middle.

Alaskan once spent a couple of weeks in the tropics during the rainy season AND LOVED IT

The moat is almost as good.... super steamy..... when you ease into the moat you get some bubbling action

Alaskan once spent a couple of weeks in the tropics during the rainy season AND LOVED IT

The moat is almost as good.... super steamy..... when you ease into the moat you get some bubbling action
Maybe you should try out the mud bath, Alaskan. It's really warm and the mud is supposed to be good for the complexion. JD (Shrek) has recommended it, but I haven't tried it because it takes so long to get all the mud out of my fur. I think it's BYOB (bring your own bubbles) though - I know JD does.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom