*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Al, you have no idea of my powers! Ha..notice the gum in my mouth? I thought about that before they took the x-rays, but, thought, oh well.

Yippee!
wee.gif

Yahoo!
celebrate.gif

woot.gif

It looks like tropical storm Ana is FINALLY outta here!
yesss.gif

6 or so inches of rain today; my pasture is flooded. My poor horses - I guess I should have known better than to get used to seeing their feet. But hey - you know who are happy, right?

FROGS

Alaskan knows all the 'special' spots; those are the places where Alaskan goes whenever he/she is in the moat.

Hey, Mitch!
frow.gif
We hadn't heard from you in so long, I'd begun to wonder if Sour had succeeded at knocking you off in.

I for one, have not been swimming. It isn't because I'm scared (I ain't 'fraid of no moats!) it's because, um, ah . . . . . It's because I don't like getting moat water in my fur. Yeah, that's it.

Alaskan knows all the 'special' spots; those are the places where Alaskan goes whenever he/she is in the moat.

Hey, Mitch!
frow.gif
We hadn't heard from you in so long, I'd begun to wonder if Sour had succeeded at knocking you off in.

I for one, have not been swimming. It isn't because I'm scared (I ain't 'fraid of no moats!) it's because, um, ah . . . . . It's because I don't like getting moat water in my fur. Yeah, that's it.

Hey! No I dodged all of Sour's attempts.

How is it going with you all?

Quote: Going pretty well. I'm afraid the palace gardens have gotten pretty overgrown. Not work for power tools, sorry to say; more like paw-er tools, and are my paws tired! I wish I knew where the Big Kitty has gotten off to; I sure could use a massage. He has "the paws that refresh us," don't you know.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom