*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Olive oil, perhaps?

Oh, wait - are we holding a "Greased Geezer" contest as part of the moat party festivities?
idunno.gif

Don't start something you can't handle.

Is 'Matthew' still somewhat of a threat to you?

Is 'Matthew' still somewhat of a threat to you?

At this point in time, they are only expecting us to catch the fringes - possible tropical storm conditions. It's gonna be a messy weekend, so Critter's decision to cancel the regatta is still justified, but nothing on what the folks in Florida are likely to experience (maybe twice!)
th.gif

:tongue

No snow....

Frost most mornings.

The goats are so super peeved that all of the yummies have died, that they climbed over my fences and onto the duck coop roof to "prune" the apple trees (only green leaves left in this world). They also "pruned" :rolleyes: the raspberries... A bit more severely than I would like, and are now nibbling on the current bushes......

That they are.

You know those photos of the goats that have climbed up into the trees?

Turns out that my goats can do that.

They can also climb to the top of any fence, squish it down with their weight, and then they have a highway into where ever they want.

I am so glad that the main road is far away... And they prefer to stay close to home. :rolleyes:

Yes, yes they are.

Luckily, I don't have my baby sister's goats... Her goats are "what can I do to kill myself today" goats. :rolleyes: Mine just love escaping.

(Her goats rarely succeed though... In case you are wondering or worrying... I can only remember one success.)

Back
Top Bottom