*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Hey, everyone. I know this is off topic but I wanted to let Queen Em and her better half (don't put me in the most, please!) know that I did not just delete my FB account. FB permanently deleted it for some reason they did not disclose to me, other than I violated some stupid guideline. I hope everyone is doing ok. I've had, and still have, a lot going on and hope to be back on here after everything is over.

Kaye

Hey, everyone. I know this is off topic but I wanted to let Queen Em and her better half (don't put me in the most, please!) know that I did not just delete my FB account. FB permanently deleted it for some reason they did not disclose to me, other than I violated some stupid guideline. I hope everyone is doing ok. I've had, and still have, a lot going on and hope to be back on here after everything is over.

Kaye
Hello, 1D4 - good to see you. I think that being deleted from FB is an honor.

Kaye
You must be doing something right and, whatever it was, was surely the truth. I think everyone should give FB a dose of their own medicine and cancel them. One good turn deserves another. Try ‘Telegram’. It’s free, and you can say what you want without fear of reprisals. The 1st Amendment is alive a well over there. :)

https://telegram.org/

Back
Top Bottom